Sunday, July 29, 2012

So there's this guy...

I almost never talk about myself, and when I do it's typically through a loophole or some alternate meaning within a poem or something, but I think I'm going to try something new.. And what better way to start talking about yourself than to talk about someone else?! So there really is this guy... He makes my world pop. That's a strange phrase, and makes no sense unless you are a girl like me. Because he and I, we're made for each other and no one else. We click, pop, snap and work together. No matter the verb, it's what we do! (pun intended) I love him oh so much. This is not a typical thing I say in any public way. I'm planning on changing that. Mostly because I have this sparkly thing hanging out on my finger that's basically telling the world anyway. Oh golly gee, guys. He cares for me, and would do nothing to hurt me. I hope that every little princess has the opportunity to experience love like this in their life time. Everyone should have someone to live for. It really is a beautiful thing, and it will distract you from yourself. That's one thing I've noticed since loving the man of my dreams. I haven't kept my own dreams intact because of this beautiful distraction. And that... That is a frustrating thing. You never want to lose yourself, you'll have nothing left if you do, and when you have nothing left then you leave the love of your life with nothing left to love. That is your primary act of service in a relationship. Soooo... Be yourself. My self consists of reading, eating, loving the gospel, and loving people enough to kiss their face. I also have a tenancy to act like a little kid. This has nothing to do with wearing a diaper and throwing fits in the middle of Kmart, and everything to do with the way I love to live life a little more interestingly than others. I find no point in being bored, and find more point in dancing in the rain or scrunching up your neighbor's pants in the middle of sacrament just to make him have to put it down again. I hope I always have a zest for life like little children do, even when I'm ninety. Well, that's enough for today...

1 comment:

  1. You know you are the best thing ever to happen to me!! You just solidified that for me once again. I have thoroughly enjoyed the past few weeks of marriage and just know that life with you will be fantastic!!! I love you sweetie cakes!!! ..... This is an old post I wonder if you will ever read it??? O well I meant what I said!!!

    ReplyDelete